Terms and Conditions for AORA INDIA 2024 Conference
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the AORA INDIA 2024 Conference. By registering for or attending the conference, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- All attendees must register for the conference.
- Registration is subject to availability and may be closed earlier if the maximum capacity is reached.
- Registration fees and payment terms will be as specified in the registration process.
## Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing to the conference organizers.
- Refunds will be processed according to the cancellation date, with details outlined in the refund policy on the conference website.
## Program Changes
- The conference organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event program at any time without prior notice.
- These changes may include, but are not limited to, speakers, topics, and session schedules.
## Code of Conduct
- Attendees are expected to behave professionally and respectfully at all times during the conference.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- The organizers are not liable for any injury or damage involving attendees and/or their property during the conference.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel and health insurance.
## Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in the materials presented at the conference are owned by the presenters or the AORA INDIA 2024 Conference.
## Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by [Applicable Law] and attendees submit to the jurisdiction of [Applicable Jurisdiction] courts.
## Changes to Terms and Conditions
The conference organizers reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be updated on the conference website.
## Contact Information
For any inquiries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org